Men – They’re everywhere these days – the leading man in your favorite movie, the model in the magazine you read, and the hot new waiter in your most frequented restaurant. Hell, if you’re reading this, there’s a 50% chance you’re a man.
Manly man, if you’re reading this. You already know you’re sexy, but we’re about to tell you how you can take it to another level. how to look even sexier. Here’s a list of cool accessories perfect for you facial hair wearing human.
- Necklace – The choices are few. It’s hard to rock a necklace without looking like a complete tool. Among these popular choices are long (but thin) silver or gold chain necklaces that go down to the chest, tribal necklaces with wooden beads, and long leather necklaces with pendants (think King of Sparta). Stay away from bulky silver or gold necklaces unless you’re planning to release a rap album.
- Bracelet – Try to stick to leather or some serious stainless gear. Anything other than that and you’ll look like a pansy.
- Hat – A trucker hat seems to be a popular choice post-Twihard but there are other alternatives. A cowboy hat is also tought to contend with when it comes to being a real man. Another awkward choice is beanie, it’s so uncomplicated and easy to wear, it also suits the manly man’s I don’t really care attitude.
- Sunglasses – Tired of being stared at and drooled over? Then it’s time to invest in a good pair of sunglasses. May I suggest the Aviator or Mayfarer? They’re both classic and very stylish… and very manly!
- Watch – While this is an obvious choice, not all watches pass the manly man’s standard. For these, a good choice would be with leather or black straps and not too sparkly. They should be a little bulky or at least big enough to look proportionate to the manly man’s muscles.